Digital Marketing Specialist
Company Man Studios is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. As our DMS, you will research, build, manage and optimize a wide variety of digital media channels including SEM, retargeting, paid search, and more. You should have prior experience leading pay-per-click (PPC) marketing programs, be self-motivated, and maintain an analytical mindset. If you are focused on results and translating numbers into insights, let’s talk.
- Create and optimize paid campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram and other relevant digital channels
- Create and maintain website traffic plans, milestones, and benchmarks
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Work with art directors, copywriters, video editors and other team members as needed to facilitate asset creation
- Create conversion-focused copy and assets as-needed
- Analyze key metrics and performances for client sites and online commerce stores
- Generate monthly reports on digital marketing campaigns performances
- Partner with community forums, social media influencers, and other specialists
- Develop and manage the influencer marketing plans
We are looking for self-starters who are extremely organized and can work under tight deadlines in a very fast-paced environment.
The Producer / DP must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related fields required
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing
- Strong knowledge in SEO, SEM, and PPC
- Excellent grasp of social media, community, and website KPIs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The Work Environment:
- Work performed in an open office environment. Collaboration and interruptions are common.
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday; 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Additional hours may be required on an as needed basis.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit your resume to [email protected] – No phone calls please.