Company Man Studios seeks a highly motivated and resourceful individual that is eager to work in a creative environment.
We are looking for a full-time Designer / Animator to join a creative company and continue building our Animation department. Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, including After Effects, have extensive knowledge of media management, compression/conversion, video formats, deliverables for web and broadcast.
The Designer / Animator is responsible for:
- Editing commercials and web videos, color correction, sound mixing and creating motion effects using Adobe After Effects.
- Create both short and long form videos from start to finish.
- Needs to be organized and able to media manage.
- Delivering all video and audio elements to technical requirements.
- Command of SD and HD formats and digital spot delivery methods.
- Contribute to creative solutions, design, and execute motion graphic treatments.
- Create storyboards, mood frames and other materials to convey creative ideas.
We are looking for self-starters who are extremely organized and can work under tight deadlines in a very fast-paced environment.
The Designer / Animator must possess:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a designer / animator.
- Editing / Graphics with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
- Knowledge of compositing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide Account Executives with a good sense of timing throughout the animation process.
- Comfortable handling multiple projects from beginning to end and creating inspired solutions with tight and changing deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Professional manner.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as to work independently and exercise sound professional judgment with minimal supervision.
- Desires to work collaboratively; helps where needed; responds positively to constructive feedback.
The Work Environment:
- Work performed in an open office environment. Collaboration and interruptions are common.
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday; 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Additional hours may be required on an as needed basis.
Salary commensurate with experience.Please submit your resume along with a link to your demo reel to [email protected] – No phone calls please.