Company Man Studios seeks a Content Producer with a minimum of 5 years experience that is passionate about creative and extremely organized. Our ideal candidate needs to be part creative, part writer and part problem solver, with an understanding of how advertising, storytelling and branding meet. This candidate will be responsible for managing projects on-time and on-budget.
The Content Producer collaborates with Directors, other Producers and Account Management—contributing significantly to the creative and production process. The Content Producer is responsible for generating ideas, writing copy and moving projects from initiation through delivery, and ensuring that the finished project meets the client’s expectations. This role encompasses creative development, research, writing, pre-production (location scouting, schedules, production coordination, etc.), supervising field production, supervising post-production, coordinating with the Art Director and design team, and assisting with studio recording sessions and audio post supervision.
The Content Producer must be able to build strong working relationships, be an excellent communicator and continually strive to help maintain a balanced chemistry between team members and crew. The Content Producer must act decisively and sensitively under pressure. As supervisors and enablers of other creative people, they should be able to plan, inspire, supervise and delegate. In addition to understanding relationships and project management, understanding post-production workflow and related tools is essential.
• Detail-oriented and extremely organized and hungry to produce great creative.
• Able to balance multiple projects with ever-changing priorities and understand deadlines.
• Self-motivated with an incredibly strong work ethic.
• Able to listen and communicate clearly and concisely.
• Has a friendly, calm and outgoing personality both in and out of production.
• Has a natural comfort level communicating directly with clients.
• Experience working in a production company or agency environment.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit your resume along with a link to your demo reel to email@example.com – No phone calls please.