POSITION: Multimedia Designer
LOCATION: Tampa, Florida
STATUS: Full Time
ANNUAL SALARY: Based on experience
Looking for a Multimedia Designer with a minimum of 2 years experience that is passionate about the creative process. Our ideal candidate has strong design skills and vast knowledge on best practices for designing for web using WordPress and other content management systems. This candidate will be responsible for managing their own projects/deadlines and communicating with clients.
The Multimedia Designer collaborates with the Creative Director, Art Directors, and Account Managers—
contributing to the collaborative creative process is highly encouraged. The Multimedia Designer is responsible for designing websites, as well as creating digital media graphics, online advertisements, email marketing campaigns, and social media assets. This role will also involve developing traditional branded marketing collateral, including brochures, flyers, presentations and signage. The Multimedia Designer should be comfortable communicating with outside print and ad vendors, as well as web developers.
• 2+ years of graphic design experience in a professional setting.
• 2+ years of web design experience using an online CMS (i.e. WordPress)
• Able to balance multiple projects with ever-changing priorities and understand deadlines.
• Self-motivated with an incredibly strong work ethic.
• Able to listen and communicate clearly and concisely.
The Work Environment:
• Work performed in an open office environment. Collaboration and interruptions are common.
• Daily work performed Monday through Friday; 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• Additional hours may be required on an as needed basis.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit your resume and website/samples of your work to email@example.com – No phone calls please.