Full-Time Position Available – Immediately
Company Man Studios seeks a highly motivated and resourceful individual that is eager to work in a creative environment.
We are looking for a full-time Videographer / Producer / Editor to join a creative company and continue building our Production department. Must be proficient with digital camera operations (Canon, Sony, RED), audio equipment, grip and electric and production schedules. In addition, extensive knowledge in Premiere and After Effects, media management, compression/conversion, video formats, and deliverables for web and broadcast are a must.
The Videographer / Producer / Editor is responsible for:
- Filming interviews, events, commercials
- Editing commercials and web videos, color correction, sound mixing and creating motion effects
- Create both short and long form videos from start to finish
- Needs to be organized and able to media manage
- Delivering all video and audio elements to technical requirements
- Command of SD and HD formats and digital spot delivery methods
- Contribute to creative solutions, production scheduling, crew coordination and final delivery
- Create storyboards, mood frames and director’s treatments to convey creative ideas
- We are looking for self-starters who are extremely organized and can work under tight deadlines in a very fast-paced environment.
The Videographer / Producer / Editor must possess:
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Very familiar with Canon DSLR, Sony and RED Camera packages
- Editing / Graphics with Premiere and After Effects
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide Account Executives with a good sense of timing throughout the production process
- Comfortable handling multiple projects from beginning to end and creating inspired solutions with tight and changing deadlines
- A keen eye for detail, excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as to work independently and exercise sound professional judgment with minimal supervision
- Desires to work collaboratively; helps where needed; responds positively to constructive feedback
The Work Environment:
Work performed in an open office environment. Collaboration and interruptions are common.
Daily work performed Monday through Friday; 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Additional hours may be required on an as-needed basis.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit your resume along with a link to your demo reel to [email protected] – No phone calls please.